Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Bio of Emily Heideman

My name is Emily Heideman and I was born in Mesa, Arizona. However, I have lived in San Jose, California almost all of my life since we moved here when I was little over a year old.

I haven't gardened much, however my mom is a landscape designer and loves to garden. Our whole front yard and backyard is a garden and people from all over the neighborhood come and stop by to 'smell the roses'. I'm not very familiar with cooking, however I love to bake. I prefer that with baking the ingredients are precise rather than a pinch of this or a pinch of that. My mom is not only the gardener of the family, but the chef as well. She's very good at cooking and makes dinner almost every night; with the exception of a pizza night now and then. In our garden, we grow French herbs so she uses those in her cooking. Such as, tarragon chicken. Maybe after this project I will gain a new interest in gardening and maybe cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment